Audio Delay Ideal to Syncronize Audio and Video applications 1 U Size 2 - 999mS - Display in Milliseconds, Feet, Meters or Frames
Availability: 155 in stock
Fully balanced two-input, two-output Audio Delay unit designed for multiple applications - such as speaker array synchronization and precision audio-to-video alignment.
The channel settings can be saved individually, are always saved into working memory, and will be restored upon power up if the unit shuts down unexpectedly.
Remote recall connections on the rear of the unit let you connect standard switches to recall settings remotely.
The AD22S can operate as two independent channels or as a linked or stereo pair, and the balanced XLR inputs and outputs allow for 24-bit processing and delay precision down to 0.01 ms.
* Balanced two-input, two-output audio delay
* Applications include speaker array synchronization and precision audio-to-video alignment
* Provides delay displayed in units of time, distance, or frames
* Can operate as two independent channels or as a linked or stereo pair
* Rear terminals for connection of standard switches to recall settings remotely
* Ability to provide unity gain up to a maximum input level of 24 dBu
Distance Mode features:
* Display in milliseconds, feet, or meters with 0.01ms resolution
* 2.00 to 999.99 ms Delay Range per channel
* Calculates temperature compensation to the speed of sound
Video Mode features:
* Display in frames per second or milliseconds
* Compatible with NTSC and PAL/SECAM frame rates
* 0.5 frame resolution up to 23.5 frames
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.