If you need a compact, high-powered amplifier that sums stereo signals into a mono output for paging, P.A.
announcements and background music applications, the Denon Professional DN-280 is the ideal solution.
With a space-saving, one-half rack space profile, the DN-280 features a microphone input for paging, a front panel 3.5mm (1/8-inch) AUX input and stereo analog inputs (summed to MONO) for signals from external playback devices such as an iPhone or stereo tuner.
The amplifier handles a 4-Ohm load or 70V/100V speaker runs, perfect for multiple speaker setups in small retail stores or doctor's offices.
A cool-running, powerful Class D amplifier delivers 100 watts with <0.1% THD and an outstanding Signal-to-Noise Ratio of >95dB, ensuring extremely clean performance under all conditions.
The DN-280 has built-in short circuit protection and front-panel LED indicators for signal present, clipping status and thermal interruption.
* Class D 100W mono amplifier
* Trim one-half rackspace height - rackmountable or stand-alone
* Removable feet and option to mount two units together in a 1RU space
* Paging microphone input with gain control
* Tone and master volume controls
* RCA inputs (L/R stereo inputs summed to MONO)
* 3.5mm (1/8-in) AUX input
* 70V/100V/4O Euroblock output
* Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.1% (A-weighted)
* Frequency Response: 100Hz - 15kHz (+0/-3dBv)
* Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95dB (A-weighted)
* Damping Factor: >200 (1k 8O)
* Output Power: 60W
* (1) Euroblock channel output
* (1) Dual RCA input
* (1) XLR / TRS 1/4-in (6.35mm) combination input
* (1) TRS 1/8-in (3.5mm) auxiliary inpu
* Dual RCA input: 0+/-1dBv
* Auxiliary input: -10+/-1dBv
* Combination input: -30+/-1dBv
* Input Impedance: 20kO balanced or 10kO unbalance
* 100V ~, 50/60Hz, 100W
* 110-120V ~, 50/60Hz, 100W
* 220-240V ~, 50/60Hz, 100W
* Voltage Gain: 40+0/-1dB (100V)
* Dimensions (width x depth x height): 7.9-in x 10.7-in x 1.7-in (200 x 273 x 43mm)
* Weight: 5.3 lbs.
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.