* 2-way high power active PA speaker
* 800W peak, 200W RMS Class D lightweight amplifier
* Impedance 4 Ohms
* 12" LF woofer w/2.5-in voice coil
* Pure Titanium 1.35-in HF compression driver
* Linear frequency response between 52Hz-20kHz
* Wide dispersion horn w/forward firing bass reflex ports
* ABS impact resistant nylon fiber cabinet
* Recessed smooth molded handle
* 2 Input channels w/separate gain controls
* Mic & line XLR, 1/4-in, & RCA inputs
* High & Low equalization controls
* Mix Output
* Master volume output control
* Clip LED Alert
* Flyable & Stand mountable
* Unit Dimensions: 14.2 x 12.2 x 23.6 in (360 x 310 x 600 mm)
* Weight: 29.92 lbs / (13.57 kg)
The incredible sound of the DRS-12P is defined by its highly efficient & articulate 800W Class-D amplifier.
This relatively new design in power amplifiers is a proven success in the professional audio world for several reasons: Class-D directs nearly all of the signal directly to the transducers rather than causing waste through heat dispersion as in other amplifiers.
The Class-D circuits react faster to signals & can render fast transients & sonic elements w/more clarity & realism.
Class-D also creates near-zero distortion regardless of the volume level.
Each element in the DRS-10Ps transducers is designed to create the ideal listening experience.
The 2 way speaker is composed of a large 12" woofer & powerful 2" voice coil needed to push low frequencies nearing 52Hz around the room w/punch & definition even at high decibel levels.
The tweeter is a pure titanium compression driver w/a wide dispersion horn for crisp & detailed highs at significant distances or angles from the speaker.
The lightweight amplifier & ABS nylon fiber cabinet make the DRS series of speakers easy to carry to & from an event & sufficiently rugged enough for consistent use.
Each cabinet has a smooth recessed molded handle & options for hanging or stand mounting, so getting to the event & setting up is simple.
On the back panel of the DRS-12P are XLR, Line, & RCA inputs w/separate gain & EQ controls as well as a Mix Output.
Connecting your gear & crafting the ideal sound within your environment is easy to do w/precision.
With all of the details about accurate sound & controls you d assume the DRS-12P was in another league when it comes to its cost, but we ve designed the DRS series to be inherently affordable so that everyone can enjoy the possibilities of realistic & exciting sound at live events.
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.