Four Channel Virtual DJ Controller w/advanced sampling controls, on-the-fly loop move, & auto loop & loop roll modes
Availability: Out of stock
The G4V transforms the standard DJ MIDI device into a dynamic & formidable software performance controller.
Within its fully metal enclosure are 2 full-featured physical DJ decks that allow complete control of 4 virtual software decks.
The 16 multi-function performance pads & numerous assignable rotary encoders give you the power to toggle, tap, & twist your tracks into an exhilarating & unique performance.
Standard DJ tools including pitch fader, key-lock, cue controls, are augmented by advanced sampling controls, on-the-fly loop move, & auto loop & loop roll modes.
The full 4-channel mixer gives you constant access to the Gain, EQ, & dedicated Filter controls on each software deck.
A balanced XLR master output, master & booth RCA outputs, & microphone & auxiliary inputs give you all that you could want in when it comes to I/Os.
The pre-mapped FX controls for Virtual DJ bring immediate results upon first use, while the fully MIDI mappable & high-resolution controls give the G4V the ability to easily be adapted for use w/any of your favorite DJ applications.
w/responsive & detailed performance pads & rotary encoders the G4V s controls are well suited for a wide array of possible assignments.
Bringing performance interaction to the forefront the G4V s layout of faders, knobs, & pads is intuitive & the newly designed touch-sensitive mechanical jog wheel is innately responsive.
Active LED level monitors & backlit pads & buttons provide the necessary visual feedback required in complicated performances where a computer screen can be pressed for space.
Perform over & over again, & you ll find that all of the controls on the G4V are built to withstand continually demanding use.
With a professional sounding 24-bit PC/MAC audio interface & all the I/O s needed to monitor, record, & playback, the professional sound leaving the G4V is only limited by your imagination.
USB/MIDI software controller w/built-in professional 24-bit PC/MAC audio interface
* 4-channel mixer w/3-band EQ, Gain, & Filter control on each channel
* Pre-mapped FX controls for Virtual DJ
* 8 multi-function pads & 4 rotary controls per deck
* Includes quick keys for Hot Cues, Auto-Loop, Sampler, & Manual Loop
* Touch-sensitive jog wheels
* Responsive controls w/high-resolution MIDI
* Midi mapping functionality over the entire controller
* Front 1/4-in microphone input w/Gain control
* Auxiliary RCA line input
* Balanced XLR & RCA master outputs, RCA booth output w/dedicated volume control, & front 1/4-in headphone output
* Type: USB MIDI Controller
* USB Output Type: Type B
* Power Supply: AC 100/240V, 60/50 Hz, Output Voltage 5V
* Power Consumption: 5W, 1.1A (Power Supply) 480mA (USB)
* Dimensions: 21.02? x 12.60? x 1.77-in (534 x 320 x 45 mm)
* Weight: 11.20 lbs.
* Frequency Response:
* LINE/BOOTH: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
* PHONO: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (RIAA +/-0.5db)
* MIC: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
* S/N ratio (at rated output):
* LINE/BOOTH: >90dB
* PHONO: >70dB
* MIC: >70dB
* LINE/BOOTH: <0.01 Percent
* PHONO: <0.05 Percent
* MIC: <0.1 Percent
* Standard input level
* AUX: 0 dBv/10kOhms
* MIC:-50dBv/>1kOhms (balanced)Standard O
* Output Level:
* MASTER (Bal): +3dBv/1kOhms
* MASTER (Unbal): 3dBv/1kOhms
* BOOTH: 3dBv/1kOhms
* PHONES: 200mW/200Ohms THD 0.05 Percent
* USB AUDIO:
* Bit Depth: 24-bit, 16-bitSampling
* Rate: 192kHz, 96kHz, 48kHz, 44.1 kHz
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.