High performance digital karaoke processor that allows independent control of audio processing from music sources, microphones and digital effects applied to the voice.
* It provides several inputs including 2 MICs, 2 stereo analog and 1 digital S/PDIF-Optical in addition to 6 outputs and 2 auxiliary outputs.
* All of these are managed by the same powerful audio processing used in Marani's professional speaker management systems.
* The microphone input section offers a complete set of functions for voice processing without modifying its original characteristics.
* It includes Low/High Shelving filters, 12-band parametric EQ, and Noise Gate in addition to Vocal Exciter function which provides amazing presence and brilliance to the singer's voice.
* The input path also features a 4th order High-Pass filter and Feedback Eliminator to prevent feedback occurring during the performance.
* Provides an effects section equipped with professional reverb and delay algorithms that allow the best effect/voice combination to be obtained through a full set of controls and mixing options.
* Furthermore the delay section provides 3 independent delays selected as delay time and feedback in order to create particular effects.
* Includes 15-band Graphic Equalizer, Noise Gate and RMS Compressor.
* In addition a Sub-Harmonics generator allows the sound to be enhanced by generating a copy of the signals in their bass range but shifted an octave lower.
* The output section provides 6 outputs, each of them including 4th order Low/High-Pass filters, 3-band parametric equalizer, Peak Limiter and Delay up 200ms.
* Furthermore an auxiliary stereo output are used to monitor either microphone signal from Pre/Post effects section or music signal from music input section.
* Can be connected via USB by using the control remote PC software setting all parameters and creating favorite presets.
* Moreover it is equipped with wired and infrared remote controls.
* Analog Input Line A (L/R),Line B (L/R) Unbalanced RCA
* Mic 1, Mic 2 Balanced XLR
* Digital Input SPDIF, Optical toslink
* Analog Output Ch 1 to Ch 6 Balanced XLR
* Aux 1, Aux 2 Unbalanced RCA
* Maximum Input Level Line +9dBu; Mic -27dB
* Maximum Output Level Ch1 to Ch6 +15dBu;
* Aux1, Aux2: +15dBu
* THD+N 0.005%
* S/N >106 dBA
* Frequency Response 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/-1dB
* AD & DA Converters Cs42528 24bit; Ak5285 24bit (Microphone inputs)DSP & Processing
* DSP Engine Dream SAM3716, 24bit (data) x 96 bit (coeff.)
* Dream voice 24bit (data) x 96bit (coeff.) SW enhanced
* Frequency Resolution 48kHz
* Microphone Section Noise Gate, Vocal Exciter, Low/High Shelving as 2nd order,12-band Pametric EQ
* Feedback Suppressor, 4th High-Pass Filter
* Effect Section Professional reverb and delay algorithms;
* 3 independent delays selected as delay time and feedback
* Music input section Noise Gate, 15-Band Graphic Eq 2/3 octave,
* RMS compressor; Sub-Harmonics Generator;
* Output section Low/High-Pass selected as Butterworth, Bessel and Linkwitz-Riley with slopes 6/12/18/24dB
* 3-band Parametric Equalizer selected as Peak or Shelving (+/-12dB gain)
* Peak Limiter
* Delay: 200 ms with 21us increment/decrement steps per channelGeneral
* Front Panel 2x24 character LCD display with green LED backlight
* 4x Red LED (Mic clip, Music Clip, Mic Mute, Music Mute)
* 1x Green LED (Effect Bypass)
* 12 x push button switch (UP, DOWN, L, R, MENU, ENTER, CH1 to Ch6)
* 5 x POT (Mic Vol1, Mic Vol2, Effect Vol, Mic Vol, Music Vol.)
* 2 x TRS Jack Mic Input
* Infrared sensor for remote control
* USB type B connector
* Rear Panel 2 x XLR/TRS combo female connector (Mic Input)
* 6 x XLR male connector (Output)
* 6 x RCA female connector (Stereo Line Input A , Stereo Line input B, Stereo Aux)
* 1 x RCA female (SPDIF input)
* 1 x Toslink Optical Digital Input
* Wired remote control connector
* IEC C13 16A connector;
* Power on /off switch
* Main AC 90-240VAC (50/60Hz) - 40W
* Dimensions 19-inx 1.75-inx 9-in (483x44x229mm) 1RU
* Weight, Net / Shipping 7.71 lbs (3.5 Kg) / 8.82 l