The Lectern Active is a portable audio lectern for multi-media presentations - perfect for hotels, churches, conference rooms and convention centers.
This all-in-one unit is loaded with professional features and convenient touches, all designed to make any public speaking or presentation engagement a snap.
This product eliminates the need for separate tripod stands, bulky external powered speakers, mixers and having to run a maze of connection cables.
With the Lectern Active, you're always in control, with an easily-portable, easy-to-use solution.
Lectern Active is beautifully designed to anticipate your needs.
It's self-powered, with a powerful built-in speaker system that can easily project clear sound into very large spaces.
It comes with a flexible gooseneck microphone, multiple inputs for your devices and a USB-powered lamp port so you never have to search for lighting.
It has charging sockets to keep your devices ready to go, so there are never any unpleasant surprises in the middle of your presentation.
Extra AC outlets mean you don't have to run long, clumsy extension cords to keep everything powered up.
Finally, rubberized top surface keeps your presentation materials exactly where you want them, instead of sliding all over the place.
Lectern Active has it all!
Above all, Lectern Active is an audio presentation system, so it had better be capable of covering large spaces with detailed, intelligible sound.
Don't worr-Lectern Active has Denon Professional's years of audio engineering excellence to back it up.
A 200W peak amplifier driving four rugged 5 1/4-in -inch woofers and a horn-loaded high-frequency driver ensures the audience will hear every word and note of your presentation with lifelike clarity.
A distortion-limiting circuit keeps the sound clean and clear at all times, while the simple-to-operate 2-channel mixer allows you to select and combine different signal sources like a pro.
* 100W RMS Class D amplifier
* Included Gooseneck microphone with XLR base
* RCA line and 3.5mm playback inputs
* XLR line output
* Included LED lamp with 4-pin XLR base
* USB charging port; AC convenience outlet
* 100W RMS (200W Peak) Class-D amplifier
* Bi-amp design; (4) 5.25" full-range speakers; (1) Horn-loaded 1 inch HF driver, 25mm voice coil
* Output Frequency Range: 80-20kHz
SPL: 112dB (@ 1m)
* Precision electronic crossover and limiter
* 2-channel audio mixer
Microphone; Type: Condenser; Frequency range: 50-16kHz
* Self Noise: 26 dB
* Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 68dB
* Impedance: 200 Ohms
* Length: 23.5 in.
* Weight: 0.35 lbs.
* Mute button
* (2) Volume controls (CH 1 and AUX)
* (1) XLR microphone input
* (1) 1/8-in (3.5 mm) stereo input
* (1) RCA stereo input pair (line-level)
* (1) XLR line level output
* (1) 5V USB Type-A charging port
* (2) 110 VAC convenience outlets (European model 1 x 220-240V convenience outlet)
* Operating Temperature: 0-50 Degrees C
* Storage Temperature: -20 Degrees C - 70 Degrees C, 85% RH
* Input Voltage: 100-120/220-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 1080 W
* Fuse 100-120 V: T12.5AL 250V / 220-240 V: T6.3AL 250V
* Dimensions: 24.8 x 15.0 x 47.0in (63.1 x 38.1 x 1194.8cm)
* Dimensions (footprint of base): 21.5 x 14.5in (54.6 x 36.8cm)
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.