The MA3 is a three-channel amplifier designed to operate reliably in commercial environments.
This amplifier was specifically designed for use in:
* Foreground Music
* Background Music Distribution
The MA3 is an ideal amplifier with Rane's paging, foreground music, and background music products, the Rane CP52S, CP64S, CP66 and DA 26S.
The MA3 uses a conventional linear power supply with a toroidal transformer.
This configuration minimizes the emissions associated with switching supplies and noisier transformer designs.
The power supply features independent secondary supplies for each channel, minimizing load regulation interaction and crosstalk.
The combination of a solid, conservative power supply and forced-air cooling allows the MA 3 to simultaneously deliver 40 watts of continuous average power into 8 Ohms and 60 watts into 4 Ohms.
* 3 Independent Amplifiers
* 60W per Channel Continuous Average Power into 4 Ohms, 20-20k Hz
* 40W per Channel Continuous Average Power into 8 Ohms, 20-20k Hz
* If you need more power, please see the Rane MA 4 Multichannel Amplifier
* Load Sensitive Dynamic Limiters and Headroom Meters
* SPiKe Protection Circuitry
* High Capacity Linear Power Supply
* Sealed Heat-Tunnel Forced-Air Cooling
* 80 Hz High Pass Filter Selection per Channel
* UL / cUL Certified
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.