The Rane MP2015 is a no-compromise music-mixing performance instrument.
* Control, sound, reliability and durability distinguish Rane's new techno house club mixer for high-end audio systems.
* Born from a legacy of rotary club mixers beginning in 1971 with Rudy Bozak's CMA-10-2DL, on to 1982 and UREI's 1620, then in 1999 Rane's MP2016/XP2016 combo, and now in 2015, the MP2015 represents the next revival and evolution.
This mixer has an analog soul with a digital heart.
* With over 40 years of rotary mixer experience to draw on, along with collaboration and input from the world's best techno house DJs, the MP2015 is the best mixer produced by Rane ever.
There are no compromises in the design.
It has the best sound, the best features, the best feel, and the best reliability and durability.
* Sound Quality * A world-class leader in performance, this mixer is designed for playback of High-Resolution Audio (HRA) 24-bit studio master quality sources.
Its sonic signature has no equal, satisfying the most stringent vinyl purists.
And the dynamics are perfect for DJs that appreciate the uncompressed sound of WAV and FLAC files.
* Professional high-end sound quality begins and ends with the audio signal converters.
The MP2015 uses premium performance Audio 4 Pro delta-sigma modulator converters by AKM [Asahi Kasei Microdevices Corporation] that meet the highest sound quality standards of recording studios.
The balanced differential audio input converters deliver 116 dB dynamic range, utilizing a built-in modified FIR architecture that minimizes group delay, allowing excellent linear phase response.
The 24-bit audio output converters have the same 116 dB dynamic range and sport AKM's proprietary 24-bit digital filter for better sound quality achieving low distortion characteristics and wide dynamic range.
The differential outputs eliminate the need for AC coupling capacitors further increasing performance.
Input and output converters support sample rates of 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, or 96 kHz.
Overall Digital/USB in to Line-out, or Line-in to Digital/USB out dynamic range is 116 dB (A-weighted), while Line-input to Line-output dynamic range is a remarkable 113 dB (A-weighted) with vanishingly low THD+N of 0.001%.
* Studio-Quality Phono Preamps, and S/PDIF for CDJs * The Phono-CD (or any line-level source) analog inputs feature gold RCA connectors and are true studio-quality preamplifiers providing EMI, RFI and transient overvoltage protection against ESD.
The circuitry provides low noise, high gain-bandwidth, low harmonic distortion, fast slew rate and high output current.
The phono RIAA filter accuracy measures +0.1/-0.2 dB from perfect.
Included are 18 Hz high-pass infrasonic (rumble) filters with steep 18 dB/octave slopes and ultrasonic filters beginning roll-off at 50 kHz at a 12 dB/octave rate.
A zero-distortion relay selects between CD and Phono operation.
* EMI (electromagnetic interference) A measure of electromagnetic radiation from equipment.
* RFI (radio frequency interference) A measure of radio frequency (RF) radiation from equipment.
* ESD (electrostatic discharge) Electrical discharges of static electricity that build up on personnel or equipment, generated by interacting dissimilar materials.
* Using CDJs? For the very best sound, bypass the D/A converters and go direct digital with S/PDIF.
Regular RCA line inputs work for players without S/PDIF outputs.
Switches for each input let you choose.
* MP2015 Features * 4-deck mixing, with a 5th deck / additional USB aux / session input in the Submix channel.
* Submix allows grouping any number of inputs for easy multi-source mixing from one channel.
* S/PDIF inputs on each of the 4 deck channels.
* 1 aux line input, assignable to any of the 4 channels.
* 5 stereo playback and 7 stereo record channels on each USB port.
* Mic input has switchable phantom power.
* Both are designed for high-end, hi-res audio systems- whether club or studio, personal or downtown.
There are no compromises in the design.
They have the best sound, the best features, the best feel, a
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.