* 4 x250 Watts RMS Power at 4 Ohms
* 4 x500 Watts Peak Power at 4 Ohms
* 2 x500 Watts RMS Power at 4 Ohms Bridged
* 2 x1,000 Watts Peak Power at 4 Ohms Bridged
* Variable Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 500Hz
* Variable High Pass Filter: 50Hz - 500Hz
* Input Sensitivity: 250mV-8V
* THD: <0.05 Percent
* S/N Ratio: >90dB
* Channel Separation: >60dB
* Frequency Response: 20Hz - 50KHz
* High Technology SMD Circuit
* Bridgeable at 4 Ohms
* 2 Ohm Stereo Stable
* Tri-mode Capable
* Double Side Epoxy PCB Circuit Board
* Nickel Plated RCA Inputs
* Low Pass Filter Controls
* High Pass Filter Controls
* Power & Protection LED Indicator
* Thermal, Over load & Speaker Short Protection
* Soft Turn-on/Turn-Off
* Fuse Rating: 30A x1
* Dimensions: 6.88-in (W) x2.02-in (H) x7.17-in (L)
* Sold as: Unit
* Weight: 5 lbs.
The Gear x Series provides high-power & high-quality sound to your vehicle's speakers.
Gear x amplifiers have precisely engineered, high-efficiency aluminum heatsinks that allow optimum performance & crisp audio reproduction.
The PDGA440 is a 4-Channel, 2000-watt class AB amplifier.
It's equipped w/some of the latest in car audio sound technology like DC to DC Switching Power Supply, MOSFET pulse width modulation system allows for a clean, distortion-free signal to your speakers, 2 Ohm stable stereo operation, Stereo, Bridge, & Tri-mode System Application Compatible, variable input level channel control, variable high & low pass crossover controls & much more.
To keep both your car & the amplifier safe, this model is equipped w/thermal, overload, & short circuit protection.
Upgrade your car audio Experience w/the Gear x Series Amps