The PR(R) series delivers superior sound quality by utilizing advanced materials, like its lightweight, roadworthy molded polypropylene exterior.
The PR(R) 12 is a two-way speaker system that is lightweight yet rugged for live music or speech applications & will handle 400 watts program & 800 watts peak.
It utilizes a heavy-duty 12 inch woofer w/a 2 3/8 inch voice coil & a RX14(TM) 1.4 inch titanium diaphragm compression driver coupled to a constant directivity horn.
Its durable injection molded enclosure features a black powder-coated steel grille that provides driver protection & a professional appearance.
This system can be used on the floor, be pole mounted or flown via top & bottom flying inserts.
Connections are made via two 1/4-inch phone jack connected in parallel to accommodate daisy-chaining.
Now w/light weight Neodymium woofer.
* 2-way sound reinforcement enclosure
* 400 watts program, 800 watts peak
* One 12 inch premium, 2 3/8 inch voice coil woofer
* RX14(TM) compression driver w/1.4 inch titanium diaphragm 1 inch exit
* 90 x 40 degree constant directivity horn
* Tweeter protection
* Heavy-duty crossover
* Lightweight molded polypropylene enclosure
* Molded-in pole mounts system
* Heavy-duty metal grille
* Weight Unpacked: 24.5
* Width Unpacked: 18.25
* Depth Unpacked: 14.5
* Height Unpacked: 24
* Weight Packed: 31.5
* Width Packed: 20.75
* Depth Packed: 16.5
* Height Packed: 24.5
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.