* Max Hold Function
* Small Shape for Easy Portability
* Level Range: 35-100dB
* Accuracy: +/- 3dB (ref.
94dB @ 1kHz)
* Frequency Range: 31.5 Hz to 8 kHz
* Frequency Weighting: A
* Operation Temperature: 0 to 40 Degrees C (32 to 104 Degrees F)
* Storage Temperature: -10 to 60 Degrees C (14 to 140 Degrees F)
* Battery Type: 9V (Included)
* Dimensions: 6.69-in H x 2.28-in W x 1.38-in D
* Weight: 3.77 oz.
* Sold as: Unit
* Weight: 0.49 lbs.
Check out this convenient mini sound level meter from Pyle.
It uses A-level weighting for environmental noise measuring and other tasks.
Max hold function keeps the top level held in memory.
Works from 35 to 100 dB, at 31.5 Hz to 8 kHz with an accuracy of +/- 3 dB.
The small shape is easily portable.
9V battery included.