KRK Systems is one of the world s most respected manufacturers of studio reference monitors.
In their state of the art design facility, KRK engineers create products that deliver natural & balanced spectral response w/low distortion & superior imaging.
KRK Studio Monitors have been the professional s choice of recording engineers & artists for mixing & mastering hit records around the globe, as they need to hear every nuance of the audio being reproduced.
KRK ROKIT Generation 3 monitors continue in this design philosophy, so regardless of your musical style, genre, or particular mixing needs, KRK Rokits deliver.
KRK's ROKIT 6 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitors offer professional performance & accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering & playback.
The system consists of a 1-in soft dome tweeter & 6-in glass-Aramid composite woofer.
It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity & extended bass response.
The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 107dB.
The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position.
The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion.
Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 6 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration.
In larger rooms, where smaller monitors might not provide enough headroom, the ROKIT 6 G3 provides enough backup for even larger set ups.
* Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom & low distortion
* Proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging
* 1-in Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity & extended response up to 35kHz
* High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste
* Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange & tight bass
* Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste & adjusts for room acoustics
* Front Firing Port - Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling
* Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction
* Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion & colorization
* Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, 1/4-in, RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment
* Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker & surface
* Peak SPL: 107dB
* Frequency Response 38Hz - 35kHz (+/- 1.5 dB)
* * Ratings based on continuous power specifications.
* System type:Active Studio Monitor
* Low-Frequency:6-in Aramid Glass Composite woofer
* High-Frequency:1-in soft dome tweeter
* Frequency Response:38Hz - 35kHz
* Max Peak SPL:107 dB
* Amplifier Class:Class A-B
* Power Output:73W
* High Frequency:25W
* Low Frequency:48W
* Input Impedance (Ohms):10 K Ohm balanced
* HF Level Adjust:-2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB
* System Volume:(-30dB - +6dB)
* Input Connectors:
* Unbalanced RCA
* Balanced 1/4-in TRS
* Balanced XLR
* Enclosure Construction:MDF
* Finish:Black vinyl wrap
* Port Configuration:Front firing slot port
* Dimensions (D x W x H):10.87-in (276mm) x 8.82-in (224mm) x 13.0-in (330mm)
* Weight:19.4 lbs.
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.