For impressive power & impeccable audio quality, the RS-412 employs high-quality speaker components & clean, robust amplification in a rugged, lightweight enclosure.
The result is a versatile, affordable speaker solution that s ideal for a variety of DJ, install & PA applications.
With a 200-watt built-in amplifier, the RS-412 provides generous power to its internal drivers.
This active bi-amped loudspeaker boasts a 12-inch woofer w/a 2.5-inch voice coil for strong, rich lows & low-mids.
The enclosure also features a 1.35-inch Titanium high frequency driver that delivers crisp, lucid highs, which cut without sounding shrill or piercing.
Lightweight ABS construction ensures that the RS-412 is as durable as it is portable, while flying points & a pole-mount receptacle make it perfect for mobile DJs, gigging bands & installation applications.
Recessed handles also enhance its convenience, making it easy to transport from one performance to the next.
The RS-412 features bass & treble tone control, so you can customize your sound for nearly any situation.
& to ensure reliable, optimal performance, a Clip LED illuminates if the speaker system is overloading.
Flexible connections also add to the speaker s versatility, w/dual microphone inputs (XLR & 1/4-inch stereo) w/separate gain control; line RCA & XLR inputs w/separate gain control; & XLR & 1/4-inch output connectors.
Thanks to exceptional audio accuracy & a roadworthy design that s built to last in the most demanding environments, the RS-412 acts as a cost-effective, great-sounding complement to nearly any performance space.
* 2-way high powered speaker system
* 800W peak, (165W + 35W) 200W RMS built-in bi-amplifier
* 12-inch woofer w/2.5-inch voice coil
* Accurate bass down to 45Hz
* Pure Titanium compression driver w/1.35-inch coil
* Linear frequency response between 45Hz-18kHz
* Wide dispersion horn design
* ABS impact-resistant nylon fiber cabinet
* Recessed smooth molded handle
* Microphone input (XLR & 1/4-inch stereo) w/separate gain control
* Line RCA & XLR input w/separate gain control
* XLR & 1/4-inch output connectors
* Bass & treble tone control
* Master volume output control
* Trapezoidal design
* Flyable & stand mountable
* Power guided clip alert LED
* Unit Dimensions: 17.91 x 15.75 x 26.97 inches (455 x 400 x 685mm)
* Weight: 51.6 lbs (23.4 kg)
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.