6-in Ultra Large Format Voice Coil
* 8000 Watts Peak Power Handling
* Active Balanced Cooling
* Neodymium Magnetics
* Square Wire Inside/Outside Coil Design
* Double Spider Suspension
* Integrated Demodulation Ring
* Nominal diameter: 533 mm/21 in
* Power rating: 2000 W(AES)
* Nominal impedance: 4
* Sensitivity: 98 dB
* Frequency range: 30-200 Hz
* Chassis type: Cast aluminum
* Magnet type: Neodymium
* Magnet weight: 1.24 kg/43.7 oz
* Voice coil diameter: 152.0 mm/6.0 in
* Coil material: SV-SQ
* Former material: Glass fiber
* Cone material: Paper
* Surround material: Cloth
* Suspension: Double
* X-max: 10.0 mm/0.39 in
* Gap depth: 15.0 mm/0.59 in
* Voice coil winding width: 35.0 mm/1.38 in
* Net Weight: 20.6 kg/45.4 lb
* Packing Dimension WxDxH (mm): 600mm x 600mm x 330mm
* Shipping Weight: 25.4 kg/56.0 lb
* The SD21-2000N is an ultra high output low frequency transducer.
The 21 inch (533mm) diameter piston will produce extremely high sound pressure evels at very low frequencies & is ideal for high level deep bass & sub woofer response in both live sound & recorded music venues.
The combination of a large radiating area & high linear displacement will generate substantial acoustic power.
The operating range is 30Hz to 200Hz.
The transducer uses high energy neodymium magnetics to achieve a very high acoustic output to weight ratio.
* The SD21-2000N employs an extremely large 6 inch (152mm) diameter voice coil that provides an AES rated 2000 watts of continuous power handling & a full 8000 watts of peak rated power handling when sufficient amplifier headroom is available.
It is recommended that the transducer be loaded into a properly designed vented enclosure.
The SD21-2000N utilizes P Audio's Auto Balanced Cooling (ABC) technology to not only improve transducer power handling & reliability but to also increase power compression performance by carefully balancing & directing airflow to critical areas.
* The voice coil design is an inside/outside geometry w/P Audio's square wire technology to improve conversion efficiency & provide a very large cross-sectional area for superior cooling.
* System linearity is achieved by employing magnetic flux demodulation devices in the structure to increase fidelity & sonic accuracy.
The system suspension has been designed specifically for high linear displacement & extended low frequency response.
The double spider design insures very high displacement & linear response while maintaining excellent control.
For additional mechanical power handling it is recommended that a high order high pass filter be used & tuned immediately below the enclosure tuning frequency.
The cone has been treated w/a conformal coating designed to provide additional mechanical damping & moisture resistance.
* The transducer chassis is a die cast aluminum design that insures a very high degree of structural integrity.
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.