SMART 3, the pioneer of a line developed with the highest technology and performance for automotive sound systems.
The biggest differential is its multi-impedance function (Power Control System), which allows the work of 1 to 2 Ohm in the same product.
It is a mono amplifier, with power of 3.000 Watts RMS, which has protection against short circuit at the output, high / low voltage and thermal protection.
Your logo tells you what power is running during the amplifier's operation, providing greater reliability for your system.
It is an exclusive TARAMPS product and with the best cost-benefit ratio in the automotive sound industry.
* Operation class Class D
* Number of Channels 01
* Maximum power @ 12.6 VDC - 1 Ohm: 3000 Watts RMS
* @ 12.6 VDC - 2 Ohms: 3000 Watts RMS
* @ 12.6 VDC - 4 Ohms: 2000 Watts RMS
* Input Sensitivity 0.22V ~ 4V
* Signal to Noise Ratio >90dB
* Frequency Response 10Hz ~ 10KHz (-3dB)
* Crossover high pass (HPF) 10Hz ~ 90Hz (-12dB/8) Variable
* Crossover low pass (LPF) 90Hz ~ 10KHz (-12dB/8) Variable
* Bass Boost Freq.: 35Hz ~ 55Hz / Boost: 0 ~ +10dB
* Efficiency 79%
* Input Impedance 10K Ohms
* Protection system Output short circuit, low / high voltage protection and thermal protection
Supply Voltage 9 VDC
* Maximum Power Supply Voltage 16 VDC
* Consumption at rest 2.40A
* Maximum music consumption 150A
* Maximum consumption in sinusoidal signal 300A
* Dimensions (H x W x D) 8.98-in x 2.76-in x 9.37-in
* Weight 5.72lb
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.