The TourT series features class A/B power amplifiers w/exclusive DDTT & patented SmartRailT technologies.
This tecnology gives these amps massive dynamic power in a lightweight package, without introducing any switching distortion or delay.
Each amp features DC protection, an efficient parallel cooling system & a two-speed cooling fan.
But that's not all.
These amps contain a Kosmos B Subharmonic Generator which allows the user to synthesize a note one full octave below the note you are playing.
Wrap all this up w/a constant Q, 9-band, graphic equalizer & the Peavey reputation for quality, & you couldn't ask for anything else.
* Pre- & post-gain controls
* Bright & low-cut switches
* Contour control for advanced signal shaping
* Active high & low shelving controls
* Hi boost, low cut
* 9-band constant-Q graphic equalizer w/ bypass switch
* Analog octave divider w/ level control & Footswitchable bypass
* Post-EQ effects loop
* Buffered tuner send jack
* DI XLR output w/ failsafe phantom power backup capability
* 2 input jacks for high & low output basses
* Rear-mounted auxiliary input jack
* 500 watts (rms) into 8 ohms, 700 watts (rms) into 4 ohms (4 ohm minimum load)
* Weight Unpacked: 23.50 lb(10.659 kg)
* Weight Packed: 28.00 lb(12.7 kg)
* Width Packed: 9-in(22.86 cm)
* Height Packed: 22.12"(56.1848 cm)
* Depth Packed: 15.87"(40.3098 cm)