Once again Peavey Electronics revolutionizes the modeling amp industry.
Introducing the world's first Variable Instrument Performance amplifier, the VYPYRr V.I.P.
The world's first amp that contains Bass guitar, Acoustic guitar & Electric guitar amplifier models.
Now for the first time ever using our Variable Instrument Input a single amp can provide amplification for a variety of instrument types.
Not only does the amplifier morph from a bass amp to an acoustic amp, to an electric amp.
It also, for the first time ever in an amplifier in this category, allows the electric guitar player access to instrument models as well.
Using appropriate technology, Peavey uses a combination of powerful 32-bit, floating point SHARC processors & patented Transtuber analog circuitry to create the best sounding modeling amplifiers available.
Nothing sounds as good as a VYPYR.
All VYPYR effects, amp models & parameter controls can be accessed via the amp itself, w/no need to hook the amplifier to a computer.
Peavey's WYSIWYG control surface quickly allows the user the ability to see & adjust the control position, no guessing
where the control is supposed to be, or having to manually move it to where it should be preset to preset.
VYPYRs new USB bi-directional data & audio port provides & easy way to record, & or connect to our VYPYR software & store presets, get lessons, & practice to backing tracks while connected to your computer.
All of the revolutionary features from the original VYPYR series now even better.
More power, more effects, more amp models, Variable Instrument Input, instrument models, & more make this the ultimate amplifier.
* 40 Watts
* One 12-in Custom voiced modeling speaker
* Patented TransTuber technology
* Acoustically ported semi-closed back
* 10 instrument models including Acoustic guitar simulators, 12 String guitar model, Sitar model, 7 String model, Baritone Model, Resonator model, Electric Violin, Bass guitar models
* Enhanced chromatic tuner
* 16 Presets
* 12 Amp accessible stompbox models plus delay reverb & wah (with optional Sanpera)
* 36 on board amp models
* 6 bass amp models
* 6 acoustic amp models
* On-board looper (with optional Sanpera I or II)
* WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) controls
* Amp accessible real time dual parameter controls
* Amp accessible global reverb & delay
* 26 Total on-board amp accessible effects
* Tap Tempo
* Bi-directional USB - Data
* Midi - Audio record out
* Studio quality headphone out
* Aux/MP3/CD input
* Up to 5 effects simultaneously (with optional SanperaT I or II)
* Weight Packed: 29.00 lb(13.154 kg)
* Width Packed: 20.25-in(51.435 cm)
* Height Packed: 20.75-in(52.705 cm)
* Depth Packed: 11.5-in(29.21 cm)
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.